Saturday, September 5, 2009

Breakfast at McDo Katips

Breakfast at McDo Katips

It's 8:00am and I'm having breakfast with basketball boy here at McDonald's Katipunan. We're sharing an order of 2-pc. hotcakes with sausage, and the boy had an extra hash brown for himself.

I love how McDo branches are slowly being renovated from greasy burger joints to modern Starbucks-esque hang outs (complete with acoustic OPM Christmas songs in the background).

I don't remember what this place looked like from the inside back in college. More often than not, I got my fix of Fillet-o-fish and large fries from the drive thru in between classes. I'm sure it's a far cry from how it must have looked like just a few years back.

Oh no, background music just switched gears - Angel of Mine playing in the background. 90's flashback alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment